All 5 art Reviews

Totally Minecraft Totally Minecraft

This is cute, and while I did look at the detailed resolution of this pic...I can't say it stands out much. A lot of it is a square pixel tool being used with a few character sprites. The squids are pretty awesome, and the concept is pretty cool, but it's mostly plain squares with a filter placed over the whole picture.

I can give you 3 stars for the few detailed parts like the sheep you added, but the rest is overly simple or doesn't match the rest of the picture. (EG: the docked boat doesn't work with the pic.) Seriously, you can use the pencil tool in MS paint to get the level of detail you put on the trees. :C And yes I know it's Minecraft, but the leaves have more texture and depth in the game as well. =P

OVERALL: Good specific details are put in a bland, quickly done world. Hence, 3/5.

Winter Winter

You should probably mention that this was a photo reference in the description, even if you don't know who TOOK the photo.

This is basically stealing, otherwise D:
Aside from that, nice job.

savana savana

Oh my god XD

I can't NOT write a review about this. Don't have anything helpful to say, but omfg 10'd

self portrait.. again self portrait.. again

Great! :D

The only thing that bugs me is the little chair thing it's sitting on. it should probably be a darker hue, because at first I thought it was part of the actual demon and for a second the picture didn't make sense to me ^_^;

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

Lurv it <3

Very nice, very gritty, and I love the view you had of link when you made this. It's great watercoloring and attention to detail: I noticed the crisscross of the mesh under the shirt, the sword details, stiching, etc. It's all great :3
But still I have to agree that while yes, navi does look gritty, she's also the wrong hue =[
It's not so much that she needs to glow, but she looks kinda green/grey >.< Not exactly her shade of blue =/
But out of everything I really do think this is a great piece, and I look forward to more of your work :3 Cheers!

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks man. i appreciate it a lot.